Thursday, May 12, 2011

Wyoming and Guns





I just read my post from last September about shooting guns for the 1st time it's pretty hilarious. As my boyfriend stated, "I have matured nicely." I have now evolved to where Jay and I ride around in this truck and there is HUGH rifle laying next to me and I don't even blink about it. ALSO, I am a proud owner of my very own gun. It's is a Taurus 22 Revolver. Which a nice little handgun. I don't really like handguns that much but I really enjoy mine for some reason. It doesn't have the kick as some of the bigger more powerful gun. I still obviously has the respect and safety towards any gun and I still really don't like shooting the big powerful ones but not as scared as I was 8-9 months ago.
The only hunting I have really experienced is turkey hunting in April where we did find 2 turkeys but missed both times. There is plenty of mounted animal head I see everywhere or the coyote carcasses in the back of the truck at Starbucks. Yea I know classy :).
The next step is to take a hunter safety course so I can go hunting or have a concealed license permit.
Yea Yea I know what happened to that Liberal Denver Girl. Wyoming just does things to you here. PLUS there really is nothing else to do~!

1 comment:

  1. um the dead animals at Starbucks? I like how they backed into the spot so the owners could keep an eye on their dead animals while drinking coffee....ahhh, Wyoming ;)

    ReplyDelete