Sunday, May 29, 2011

Garden Update





It is finally warm enough outside to not worry about plants freezing at night so today was really my only day I have available in the next 2 weeks to actually spend time planting my tomatoes and plants. I ended up getting additional tomato and pepper plants because the ones I grew from seed weren’t doing too well. The garden looks pretty small and hopefully soon it was flourish and I wont see any dirt J I ended up getting some heirloom type tomatoes and excited to see how they grow and if they actually have enough time to produce fruit.

The plants I’m growing are:

Cherokee Purple Heirloom Tomato

Brandywine Pink Heirloom

Yellow Pear Tomato

100 Sweet Berry Tomato

Early Girl Tomato

Roma Tomato

Original Yellow

Cherry Tomato

JalapeƱo Pepper

Sweet Red and Green Peppers

Green Chilies

Zucchini

Yellow Squash

Cucumbers

Watermelon (trying)

Lettuce, Carrots and Spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment