Thursday, May 12, 2011

A mixture of things




My boyfriend has been in Fort Worth, Texas the last 2 weeks and it sucks! I have been pretty lonely lately and pretty much have been lying in my bed on my days off. 1st the weather has not been helpful it has been crappy and rainy the last week making it hard to do anything outside PLUS my room mate moved out who owned the 42inch plasma and the furniture so I forced to my bed really the only place to sit. But I’m buying a couch from my neighbor so that will be resolved so just now need a TV J . So the only problem with having like no furniture the cost of everything cuts into my JEEP fund that seems like every month is getting used for other things.

I am going to visit him Jun 3-6th and looking forward to my little trip it will be nice to go some place for a bit, plus I’ll get to see my BF J. I do have a new roommate moving in this week and hopefully that all works out no problem. I did see her place and it looked like a tornado hit the place, but she claimed that I was just because of moving so hopefully that is true.

What else is new in my life….well it has been a year since I graduated from nursing school. And they were right when they said that it would fly by. I’m very much use to my job but still learning something new everyday.

This summer I’m also growing a garden that will keep me busy. I’m looking forward to real tomatoes (Wyoming has the worst fruit/vegetable selection) and the challenge of the growing season up here. I’m going to plant carrots, spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, squash and zucchini.

Maybe with all my spare time I can write here more.

No comments:

Post a Comment