Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A little of This and That

I didn't realize how much I have missed Denver and Colorado until this weekend when i came back. It takes me again 30 minutes or more to drive anywhere and there is traffic everywhere, but I miss hanging out with my family and friends when I want without having to schedule times. I have been soo busy driving from one place to another, I feel like I have spent more time in my car, which makes me want a new one even more. It really only took me less than 4 hours to drive down here, which isn't bad since I could just as easily spend that time driving around Colorado to visit everyone :) I'm so lucky to have such a supportive group of family member and friends. Thanks everyone!
OOH and I officially got my paper license in the mail the other day..So I'm a real RN now!!
Here is a video of my messing around with my computer :)
I have a MacBook and it does soo much that i don't even know about :)
Also, Does anyone know if any cool blogs to check out i'm looking for fun and exciting websites to add to my list of internet surfing i do everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment