Monday, August 9, 2010

Flowery Hair Clips








I'm really into wear the flower hair clips in my hair recently. But every where I look they are either ridiculously expensive, not "made" the right way, or I just don't like them. So I went to one of my favorite websites, Etsy.com to see if there were any creative, relatively affordable flower hair clips.
So I actually found the flowers without the clips and thought it couldn't be too difficult to add them so after a quick trip to Hobby Lobby, fixing the hot glue gun that resulted it a slightly burned finger. I made a lot of colorful flowers pretty cheap and now have the great style.
These are cute, easy and affordable and I wouldn't mind going into the flower clip making business. So if you are interested let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Bring me one when you are back in D-town. Miss your face like Whoh!

    ReplyDelete