Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blonder and Blonder

Yesterday I had a hair appointment to cut and highlight my hair. I have been wanting to really bleach my hair Kitty platinum blonde but too scare to do it. So I try to go for the more "natural" looking blonde. I have put red in my hair that was fun while it lasted. Every time I took a shower the water was red for weeks. Then the dark brown was nice because my hair actually matched my eyebrows but I have decided that I like the blonde the best. I have also decided I like my hair super long and decided to just get a trim yesterday it doesn't even look like it was cut. Now my hair flower clips will be even more stylish....
Here are some pictures to compare :)
What do you think?
My current hair color--taken today :)

Red strikes--make my eyes look really green
Brunette--kinda

2 comments:

  1. Kitty approved! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR BLONDE HAIR! And I just got mine highlighted yesterday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete