Thursday, June 10, 2010

Here I Go~!

So I cant believe it I'm moving to Wyoming in 1 1/2 weeks! I would have never though that I was going to live North of the Colorado. Over the last couple of years I have been really complicating moving to a different area of the USA where I didn't know anyone. I even still considered joining the Air Force after I graduated from Nursing school. But nope! I'm moving to Wyoming. Casper to be exact. I have heard of Casper, and really the only thing I though was Casper the Friendly ghost :). Anyway, I start my new job 6/28/10 at the Wyoming Medical Center on the Medical Floor as a new Graduate Nurse! It is very exciting and very happy that I had a job before I graduated! I wanted to stay in the Denver area but the market was so infiltrated that it would be hard to get a job as a new graduate in an area that I desired. A lot of my friends said that I needed to start a blog and write about the Wyoming any my experiences moving there where I do know anyone. I'm looking forward to moving but it is bittersweet because i don't want to leave all my friends and family. This will be a great opportunity and if i absolutely hate it in Casper I can always come back right, after 18 months that is :) Also, I really would like to meet a cowboy and Wyoming is no better place.
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment