Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Safe Haven Trailer 2013 Movie Nicholas Sparks - Official [HD]

I just finished this book. It was your typical Nicolas Sparks book, with love stories, danger and twist.  I look forward to this moving coming out in February.  It does seem like there are some pretty dramatic differences from the book to the movie I noticed just by watching the trailer. But then again what movie doesn't have differences.  We'll see which one I like more.

 It was the first book I read on my new Kindle. It was difficult at first to read on the kindle, but now i love it.  No more loosing my page and I love the feature if i dont know a word i can just tap and look up the meaning. I don't know if i'll will get the level of books read Lisa completed in 2012 but i will defiantly read more books this year then i did last :)

No comments:

Post a Comment