Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Jackson Hole, WY

I now understand the beauty of the Tetons and Jackson Hole.  I had a great mini vacation with Teej (TJ) and got to learn more about him and get to know if family better.  I would love to live in Jackson... A little pricy but I think i can manage it :)... I even looked at job openings at the local hospital.  I would love to come back in the summer time and see it completely different.  I know the snow and cold is magical but -10 below is really only nice in short periods of time. I'm excited for what 2013 brings!
Tetons from a distance

Clouds were beautiful

Great Pic of us 2

Famous Jackson Hole Arches

Buffalo from the largest free-range buffalo herd

Elk Refugue with Snow King in Background

Top of Teton Village Ski Resort

Torch Light Parade on New Years

No comments:

Post a Comment