Monday, June 13, 2011

My new set of wheels!




So I finally got my 4-Door Jeep! I wasn't even really looking but I stumbled upon it and it was such a great deal I couldn’t pass it up. I have wanted a Jeep for along time so it actually has come true.

So it’s a 2008 Sahara Unlimited Jeep. It has 10500 miles on it which is great for 3 years old for $26,700. The jeep also has some after market upgraded such as a Navagation/DVD/Satellite touch screen with extra speakers, subwoofer and skidplates. It has all the upgrades I wanted! And I save $10000 compared to what I have wanted to pay if I got a new one and trying to keep my monthly payment down to what I can afford which would have required that much money down.

So now the Jeep is in Fort Collins at my mom’s and it will be coming up on Friday. It has so very minor hail damage so that is getting fixed on Wednesday. So my mom and step dad are being super nice and driving it up afterwards.

I can’t wait to go off-roading on some of the easier dirt roads up on Casper Mtn and around the surrounding area.

I look forward to many years ahead of me with my new vechile.

Now the only question? Is now what do I do with my Kia? Should I keep it or sale it? It’s not really work much so it just depends really.

1 comment:

  1. Now I want to go to Casper so you can take me for a drive!

    ReplyDelete