Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Crazy Hobby Ideas

The last year I have been really needing a hobby to do that will keep my interest for a long period of time.  After doing some very brief sewing with Rebekah and her mom I think it would be really fun to learn how to quilt.  (Yea Yea I know it sounds like a 60 year old hobby) but I really like creating things and would love to have quilts that I have made 40 years ago passed on to my family and possibly children if I ever have some.  I have a quilt my grandma made 20 years ago and I think it is beautiful and so full of love.
This also is a way to learn something this is important to know.  It seems like sewing is becoming a lost art and would like to be able to have the skill for the future.  There is a quilting place in Casper that has classes I’m going check out when I get home and see but Rebekah also knows how to quilt.  I would really like to go someplace and do it where I have designated time allotted. We’ll see what happens.

Now my next hobby you might think I’m a little off my rocker…but I want to become a rabbit breeder… Pause for laughter…..I know what you are think what has Wyoming done to her… And this is pretty extreme and I really don’t know what I am doing but I would like to learn.  I have been doing so research and it doesn’t seem too hard.   Of course these are going to have to be pedigree rabbits so I found some places in Northern Colorado (Because there are NONE in Wyoming) that have the right kind of rabbit (Doe) I need since my current rabbit, Cole, is a Buck….Yep crazy.  So we see if anything comes of this.  Plus where am I going to hold this operation in my Garage like where my current rabbit lives…I don’t know we’ll see.

J

This a video of my current Rabbit Cole and my lazy cat Rascal.

No comments:

Post a Comment