Thursday, December 9, 2010

Carrie Underwood Concert











So last night I went to the Carrie Underwood Concert here in Casper! It was probably the most fun I have had since I moved to Wyoming. My friend Cami and I were picked up in a limo and began drinking and driving around. By the time the concert started there were 20 people in this limo with us and it was a great time. The Concert was great! We saw Billing Currington were we snuck up to the front row then got kicked back to the 3rd and then kicked out of there and then we gave up and went to the seats that we were suppose to sit in. I might have been pretty drunk that i went to the men's bathroom because there was no line and it was great didn't want to miss anything. :) Carrie is by far one of my favorite performers!

1 comment:

  1. Stacey! You look absolutely beautiful in these pictures!! Also I am so freaking jealous you got see Carrie- and I LOVE BILLY CURRINGTON. I have a ton of his music if you want it!!!!

    I miss drinking and wish I could ride in a limo drunk. JEALOUS! Also I got a new blog, not sure if you knew that- here it is!

    www.HighHeelsAndScrubs.com

    ReplyDelete