Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Super Mario Bros. Wii:

The in the last couple of months my friends Kim, Julie and I have been trying to beat The New Super Mario Brothers on Wii.  It has been great time with friends and increasing my finger dexterity. J  Anyway, we have almost completed the whole game but getting all the stars in every world and level.  It has taken a lot of patience and skill to be able to achieve this goal.  Yes yes…. I know I have never been much of a video gamer but come on its Mario and Luigi so it doesn’t really count. 
I would like to say thank you to octaneblue on you tube for all your help  helping us cheat J  as well as frustration when it took you 1 try to finish a level where it has taken us hours….. I think I have developed carpal tunnel because of this…. Any suggestions on what we should play next?

1 comment: