Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nursing Career

I cant believe it has been over a years since I have became a nurse. I think of all the things I have done in that last year is great! I was nominated for New Graduate Nurse of the year for the hospital; I have trained and precepted a number of people and provide my skills; I am the chair of Unit Council and have a lot of say and pull within the hospital with being part of LEAN projects, schedule and other shared governance groups.

No only am I so involved I’m actually a pretty good nurse J. I have only been a nurse a year but I have many people fooled that I have been one soo much longer. I’m also considered a “strong” nurse so I tend to get the harder patients and seem to have a little more responsibility.

It may see like I’m bragging and gloating but so times it just sucks to be a rock star J.... No really, I am glad I have chosen a career that I’m find happy and fulfilling and where I can be so dedicated to.

No comments:

Post a Comment